Babywearing workshop by Fion Koh | Co-organised by Mother Industrialist & SG Babyclub
Date : 21st Jan 2018 (Sunday)
Time : 2pm – 5pm
Venue: City of Tomorrow, B1-47/A/B/C Citylink Mall, One Raffles Link, Singapore 039393
Speaker : Fion Koh, Founder of Baby Carrier Rental SG | Adv. Course – Die Trageschule, Dresden
Host : Kenneth Choo, Author of Mother Industrialist and Founder of KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd.
About Mother Industrialist Workshops
Mother Industrialist Workshops believe in empowering parents with the skills and knowledge to handle their parenthood struggles and challenges.
Being a parent especially first-time parents, it is extremely challenging for you and that is why we create these unique workshops for you to brave through your parenting journey.
We believe that parents know parents well and that is why most of our partners are parents themselves so that they will be able to assist you better during the workshops.
Join us on this amazing journey of empowering more parents and promote more joy for you and your baby.
|2:00pm||Registration | Get Started|
|2:15pm||Welcome and Opening Remarks by Host|
|2:30pm||Commencement of Babywearing Workshop|
|5:00pm||End of Workshop|
– $35 for individual parent
– $50 for couples
– 20 adults max, for effective learning
– Expectant parents (For pregnant mums, we have weighted doll for you to simulate a real child)
– Parents and Caregivers of newborn to toddler (You can bring another adult to care for your child during the class but they will not be involved in the practical session; they can bring to child to you for feeds, diaper change or tryout of carriers)
Topics that will be covered:
– When to start Babywearing
– Dos & Don’ts while Babywearing
– Common Misconceptions / Mistakes and ways to overcome them
– Babywearing positioning that promotes ideal hip and spine development for babies
– Introduction to the different types of baby slings and carriers (structure, material, sizing, demonstration for donning and removal)
– Try out Ring Slings, Meh Dai & soft structured carriers provided by Baby Carriers Rental SG (about 30 different carriers available for exploration, fitting and rental)
– Introduction to back carry, including demo with soft structured carriers
– If time permits, troubleshooting the carriers that you need help with will be provided
About the Trainer:
Fion is a certified babywearing educator with Die Trageschule, Dresden (advanced course). A mother to three children and has been babywearing since 10 years ago. Her passion is to help others make informed decisions before purchase. Some of her favourites are ring slings and soft structured carriers.
In the event that you are not able to come, you can either
1) find a replacement
2) receive a 50% refund from Baby Carriers Rental SG (BCRSG). BCRSG will contact you separately regarding the refund.
3) use the fund to exchange for a carrier rental from Baby Carriers Rental SG
4) top up the difference to purchase a wrap, ring sling, meh-dai, Onbuhimo or SSC
If you have further queries, do drop us a message at Baby Carrier Rental SG’s Facebook page if you need any clarifications.https://www.babyclub.com.sg/product/baby-wearing-workshop/https://www.babyclub.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/Babywearing-workshop-Postcard.pnghttps://www.babyclub.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/Babywearing-workshop-Postcard-150x150.pngBabywearing workshop by Fion Koh | Co-organised by Mother Industrialist & SG Babyclub Date : 21st Jan 2018 (Sunday) Time : 2pm – 5pm Venue: City of Tomorrow, B1-47/A/B/C Citylink Mall, One Raffles Link, Singapore 039393 Speaker : Fion Koh, Founder of Baby Carrier Rental SG | Adv. Course – Die Trageschule, Dresden Host : Kenneth Choo,...Mother Industrialist firstname.lastname@example.orgWcfm_vendorBaby Club Singapore