Ask an Expert
- When will I receive my order?
- Will I be able to track the progress of my order?
- What if my order is voucher/ redemption based?
- How do I check the progress of my order?
- I ordered multiple items, but I only received 1, where are my other items?
- Do you deliver overseas?
- What are the payment methods available?
- Will I receive notification of my payment status whether it fails or is successful?
Registering is simple and can be done in the following steps:
- Click the register link in the top red bar of the screen
2. You will be brought to a page where you are prompted to enter your name and email. Alternatively, you may choose to connect with your Facebook or Google Plus account.
3. After registering, a confirmation letter will be sent to your email. Inside the email will be your account details.
Logging in is done in the following steps :
- Click the ‘Log In’ button on the top red bar .
2. You will be brought to a page where you are prompted to enter your User Name and Password. Alternatively, you may choose to connect with your Facebook or Google Plus account.
- Click on My Account located in the top bar.
2. Click on the ‘edit your password and account details”.
3. Enter your details in the ‘Password Change’ part of the page.
4. Click on ‘Save Changes’.
Ask an Expert
SG Baby Club has an ‘Ask the Experts’ function, where members can post a question which will be replied to from a broad range of doctors . To access this function, click on the ‘Ask the Expert’ button on the right side of the home page.
Our panel of doctors are
- Dr. Lee Keen Whye
- Dr. Heng Tung Lan
- Dr. Beh Suan Tiong
- Dr. Choo Wan Ling
- Dr. Natalie Chua
- Dr. Cindy Pang
- Dr. Radhika Lakshmanan
- Dr. Joyce Lim
- At the product page, you can choose the quantity and the package (if applicable) of the product you want.
2. Click ‘Add to Cart’. You can then choose to continue shopping or to view your cart.
3. Proceed to ‘Checkout’ . You will be then prompted for your shipping and billing address if you have not yet entered it in your account details.
4. Click ‘Proceed to Paypal’ once you are ready to complete the order.
When buying an item, enter the coupon/ voucher code in the box located below the products and select ‘Apply Coupon’.
When will I receive my order?
The delivery time for your order depends on the item that is being ordered. Usually , you can expect to receive your order within 3 to 5 working days if it is a physical item. Items that can be sent through email will be sent immediately. Items from overseas might require 1 – 2 working weeks for delivery, depending on the location.
Yes. Once you place an order and it is entered into the system for review, the order status will change to “Processing”. Once the item is ready for sending and about to be shipped out, the order status will be changed to “Confirmed”. Once the item is sent out and successfully delivered, the status will then change to “Completed”.
The customer has to call the respective venue and arrange an appointment, and the voucher/code has to be presented on purchase to enjoy the discount rate.
To check progress of your order, just go to My Account where the details of all your current orders can be seen.
If you ordered from multiple sellers in one order then you will receive your order in seperate parcels from each seller. If you ordered all the items from the same seller and still find some items missing in your parcel then please reach out to us at babyclub.com.sg/contact/ and we will investigate the matter for you right away.
Unfortunately, our deliveries are to Singapore addresses only. We do not deliver to overseas address.
Currently, we only have Paypal.
An email notification of whether your payment was successful or not will be sent to you once your order has been confirmed.