SuperMom Pregnancy Insights Seminar: All You Need To Know About Pregnancy, Birth & Baby Care
SuperMom welcomes all new parents-to-be to sign up for an informative and interactive seminar!
Learn from our panel of experts and prepare yourself well for your upcoming newborn! Learn about what to expect during and after pregnancy by understanding what to do if you have fibroids or ovarian cysts during pregnancy, the ABCs of pregnancy nutrition, learning about newborn rashes & skin conditions, step-by-step guide to massaging your baby safely & much more!
Live Polling: There will even be an onsite question & answer segment where parents can post questions before & during the seminar for our panel of experts and also interactive breakout sessions for more in-depth sharing sessions
With this seminar, we hope to empower you with the MUST-HAVE insights through your incredible pregnancy journey and to help you raise a healthy baby & experience a happy pregnancy
1) Newborn Rashes & Skin Conditions Every Parent Should Know
2) What To Expect If You Have Fibroids Or Ovarian Cysts During Pregnancy
3) Live Polling: Share With Us Your Pregnancy Questions & Our Panel Of Experts Will Help To Solve Them!
[NEW] SMALL GROUP DISCUSSIONS WITH LIVE DEMO!
4) Baby Massage: A Step-By-Step Guide To Do It Safely
5) The ABCs of Pregnancy Nutrition For A Healthy Baby
6) Exercises 101: Relaxation & Preparation For Labour & Childbirth
To be confirmed
***Please note that goodie bags will only be presented to those who attend & complete the seminar. Strictly 1 per expectant mom only and no redemption of goodie bags is allowed after 30 September 2017.
Date: 30 September 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 1.00pm – 5.10pm (Please arrive at 12.00pm for registration)
Venue: 1 Expo Drive, Max Atria Level 2
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS
- Single: $15
- Couple: $20
Promo Rates (while stocks last)
- Single Ticket: $5
- Couple Ticket: $8
SIGN UP NOW & RECEIVE
1) FREE Goodie Bag Worth $100 per expectant mom
2) EXCLUSIVE EVENT DISCOUNT off premium Pregnancy, Maternal and Baby Products/Services from our participating partners