Do you need a Confinement Nanny?
Delivering a baby is no easy feat. You’ve nourished baby in your womb for 9 months, giving her the best possible prenatal care. So, why not let a confinement nanny help you recover after childbirth, so you can get in better shape to care for your offspring later?
A confinement nanny is a professional caretaker who specialises in caring for both the mother and baby after delivery.
After childbirth, your body is at its weakest – you’ll experience fatigue, soreness and pain, especially if you’ve had a C-section or an episiotomy. Therefore, a confinement period of between 30 and 40 days is necessary to help your body to recuperate. And you don’t have to do it alone. Your healing journey can begin with help from confinement nanny services!
Here are ways how a confinement nanny or lady (or sometimes, we call them aunty) can provide support to you and your family:
- She can assist first-time parents as they may not be familiar on the various aspects of caring for a newborn.
- She cares for you while attending to your baby’s needs, if you lack family support with no one to turn to for help.
- You have peace of mind knowing that baby is in good hands. You’ll be treated like royalty, too! The nanny will cook nutritious confinement meals for you and your family, do the laundry, feed and bathe your baby, among other things.
- Life as a new mother is exciting, yet fraught with emotional upheavals. For those suffering from “baby blues” or postpartum depression, having a nanny to talk to can be a great source of comfort.
- She is a godsend to sleep-deprived parents. She handles the night feeds, so you can get a good night’s rest.
- She advises nursing mums on breastfeeding issues.
- She cooks for the mother good and healthy confinement food with herbs to restore strength and vitality of the mother after delivery.
- To help the family cope after she leaves, the nanny can offer them tips on healthy cooking and baby care.
Seek and You Will Find
If you are looking for a confinement nanny agency with responsible confinement nannies with good attitude towards work, why not start your search at Thomson-accredited confinement nanny centre, Confinement Angels ? They are located at Level 1 Thomson Medical Centre. Unique in Singapore, their group of carefully handpicked nannies are certified and hospital syllabus-trained based on Thomson ParentCraft Centre’s Confinement Nanny Training.
https://www.babyclub.com.sg/confinement-nanny/https://www.babyclub.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/confinement-nanny-1024x768.jpghttps://www.babyclub.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/confinement-nanny-150x150.jpgBabyDo you need a Confinement Nanny? Delivering a baby is no easy feat. You’ve nourished baby in your womb for 9 months, giving her the best possible prenatal care. So, why not let a confinement nanny help you recover after childbirth, so you can get in better shape to care...SG Baby ClubRidzham Riduanme@ridz.netAdministratorBaby Club Singapore